GAMADV-X errors returned when attempting to gather info on Classic Sites

Stephen Auxter

Nov 4, 2019, 4:10:53 PM11/4/19
to GAM for G Suite
This is the command I'm attempting to run: gam user testuser info sites testsite

And this is the output I keep getting:

User: testuser@domain, Show Info 1 Site
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gam.py", line 40008, in ProcessGAMCommand
  File "gam.py", line 21515, in infoUserSites
  File "gam.py", line 21506, in _infoSites
  File "gam.py", line 3331, in callGData
  File "gdata\apps\sites\service.py", line 105, in get_site
  File "gdata\service.py", line 1107, in Get
  File "gdata\service.py", line 1079, in Get
  File "atom\__init__.py", line 84, in optional_warn_function
  File "atom\service.py", line 158, in request
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'iteritems'

All other GAMADV commands I've been using work fine for same testuser account. What am I doing wrong?

James SEYMOUR

Nov 4, 2019, 7:05:55 PM11/4/19
to GAM for G Suite
Stephen, what version of GAM are you using?

gam version

James

Stephen Auxter

Nov 5, 2019, 9:58:53 AM11/5/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
James - here is the resulting output.

C:\GAMADV-X>gam version
GAMADV-X 4.94.10 - https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-X
Ross Scroggs <ross.s...@gmail.com>
Python 2.7.16 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.7.8
httplib2 0.13.0
oauth2client 4.1.3
Windows 10 10.0.18362  Multiprocessor Free AMD64

Steve

This electronic communication, including any attachments, contains information from the School District of the Chathams (SDOC) that may be legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  This communication also may include content that was not originally generated by the SDOC or which may be copyrighted.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from all computers on which it may be stored.  This message does not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the SDOC or its members.  The individual who sent this message is solely responsible for its content.

Ross Scroggs

Nov 5, 2019, 11:16:36 AM11/5/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Stephen,

As the author of GAMADV-X, contact me directly and we'll figure out what the problem is.

Ross