cannot add URL calendar

Jiri Novak

Oct 8, 2021, 6:32:40 PM10/8/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
I can easily add a calendar I have access to (no issues there)

gam user bl...@company.com add calendars 1qc5kom0t...@import.calendar.google.com summary 'My Awesome Calendar' colorid 23

I am trying to add URL calendar (instead of somebody else google calendar)

gam user bl...@company.com add calendars "https://totallyunrelatedsoccercomappny.com/feeds/feed.php?id=7a0deaddddddde0b528" summary 'My Awesome Calendar' colorid 23

I am getting an error

any ideas?

thank you
jiri

Jay Lee

Oct 8, 2021, 6:34:29 PM10/8/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Try adding the URL calendar in your Calendar web interface. Then look at the settings for that calendar and copy the email address shown there. Add that calendar email to another user.

Jay

Jiri Novak

Oct 13, 2021, 4:03:43 PM10/13/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
No you cannot due Google sharing restrictions (you cannot reshare URL calendar somebody else added as a shared calendar - see below link) unless you sharing with admin. I can do GAM add the calendar you mentioned  to admins, I cannot GAM add it to users thats why I was asking about GAM and URL calendars, I would like to add URL calendar to multiple users.