Re: [GAM] Groups view conversation settings update

Ross Scroggs

Oct 12, 2021, 4:41:26 PM10/12/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Gonzalo,

gam update group gr...@domain.com whoCanViewGroup anyone_can_view|all_in_domain_can_view|all_members_can_view|all_managers_can_view|all_owners_can_view

Ross

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 1:04 PM Gonzalo Acuna <gon...@within.co> wrote:
Hello,
I have GAMADV, is there a way to update the "who can view conversations" in a group? I need to go through all the groups to change the option. Thanks!

Gonzalo Acuna

Disclaimer: The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

gon...@within.co

Oct 13, 2021, 2:38:18 PM10/13/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
Perfect thanks! I am guessing the code below will go through all groups and do the whoCanViewGroup change correct?

gam print groups |  gam csv - gam update group ~email whoCanViewGroup all_members_can_view

Gonzalo Acuna

Ross Scroggs

Oct 13, 2021, 2:44:28 PM10/13/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Gonzalo,

Yes. You can test on a few groups to verify that the change is what you want.

Ross

Aleksandre Rukhadze

Feb 29, 2024, 7:03:43 AMFeb 29
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Gonzalo,

Did you test this code, I wonder where did it outputu the csv file?