GAM

Alley Hood

Mar 29, 2023, 4:55:46 PM3/29/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
It's been forever since I installed GAM -  I am helping another district install, and they are getting this error.  Scopes are showing good.  What am I missing?
2023-03-29_15-54-01.jpg

Jay Lee

Mar 29, 2023, 5:06:14 PM3/29/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
When creating the client if you probably chose something other than Desktop app in the cloud console. It's a common error. Try again and pay close attention to the steps GAM provides.

Jay

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023, 4:56 PM Alley Hood <ah...@mid-del.net> wrote:
It's been forever since I installed GAM -  I am helping another district install, and they are getting this error.  Scopes are showing good.  What am I missing?
This is a staff email account managed by Mid-Del Public Schools.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

Alley Hood

Mar 29, 2023, 5:12:09 PM3/29/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
So will they need to delete and try again?  How do they change that?

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 4:06 PM Jay Lee <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Warning: Replies to this message will go to google-apps-manager+bncBDBI...@googlegroups.com. If you are unsure this is correct please contact the helpdesk.

Unsubscribe

It appears that you have subscribed to commercial messages from this sender. To stop receiving such messages from this sender, please unsubscribe

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CA%2BVVBp_RUaa-u%3D%2BZFTJ5hp6hiCY8j6XuV2GYwuQkvZ9v_Xts%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.