delete events after today deleting all events

Chris

Jul 9, 2024, 7:03:30 PM (7 days ago) Jul 9
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am trying to wipe all calendar events from conference room resource calendars "after today", but recurrences of the events in the past are being deleted as well. I would like to only delete recurrences "after today" and leave all the past events.

Example:

gam csv confrooms.csv gam calendar ~calendarId delete events after today doit

Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Chris

Ross Scroggs

Jul 9, 2024, 8:10:28 PM (7 days ago) Jul 9
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Add singleevents to the command.
gam csv confrooms.csv gam calendar ~calendarId delete events after today singleevents doit

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Chris

Jul 10, 2024, 4:48:06 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hey Ross! That kind of worked - it deleted events starting yesterday afternoon (from 4pm PST onward). Shouldn't "after today" delete events from tomorrow (July 11) onward?

Ross Scroggs

Jul 10, 2024, 5:02:56 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

Send me a Meet/Zoom invitation and I'll explain.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Chris

Jul 11, 2024, 1:20:49 PM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to GAM for Google Workspace
Following up after our conversation and sharing results for anyone else that finds this thread. Using "now" instead of "today" got me the result I was looking for. Meetings from the time I ran the command and forward were deleted.

The deleting of resources back in time was due to the GMT offset as I have my timezone set to UTC. Thanks Google :D

gam csv roomids.csv gam calendar ~calendarId delete events after now singleevents doit

Thanks again Ross!

Chris B

Jul 16, 2024, 2:08:28 PM (14 hours ago) Jul 16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ross,

I am trying to run the "now + 4h" that we discussed but GAM is deleting events after 4am tomorrow. Below is what I ran. How would I delete events after 4 hours from now?

gam calendar ~calendarId delete events after +4h singleevents doit

 ---  Chris Bernardo

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/8f14cc21-1c53-440a-8d75-9ebbc4b4f1c4n%40googlegroups.com.

Chris B

Jul 16, 2024, 2:10:51 PM (14 hours ago) Jul 16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Disregard! The deletions were happening out of order. The command works as expected.

 ---  Chris Bernardo