Retrieve reply to setting for all users

Justin Garrison

Mar 21, 2014, 5:36:31 PM3/21/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
We are having a problem with users getting hackend and a bogus email being set in peoples reply to field. I cannot find a way to retrieve the replyto field across the entire domain so we can run reports and proactively set this setting back to what it should be for compromised accounts.
Does anyone know how this information can be retrieve via gam or another tool for the entire domain?

While gam lets me set that field it does not let me retrieve the field in question.

Graham Ingleby

Mar 25, 2014, 11:45:48 AM3/25/14
to GAM group
Have a look at this page https://code.google.com/p/google-apps-manager/wiki/ExamplesEmailSettings#Retrieving_Send_As_(Custom_From)

Looks like you could use
gam all users show sendas
I am assuming this shows the ReplyTo address also if it is enabled

 Graham Ingleby | Cloud Computing Consultant |  01344 203395 |  ging...@ancoris.com

This message is for the named person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Ancoris reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Ancoris Limited, Registered in England Number: 04830784, Registered address: 5a Frascati Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UY. Trading Address: Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2SJ

Justin Garrison

Mar 25, 2014, 9:15:08 PM3/25/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I assumed the same as you. Unfortunately the show sendas does not display the replyto field. I also tried gam all users show replyto just as a hunch but that function is not implemented.

Also, in the case of the compromised accounts. They are not using the sendas function. Only a replyto address has been created which I am not sure how that happened.