Issue listing shares with Anyone from Drive (Personal)

Miguel Pérez

Feb 1, 2020, 5:00:17 PM2/1/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi there,

I'm facing a weird behaviour with GAMADV-XTD3 when I follow the described steps in this script https://github.com/taers232c/GAM-Scripts3/blob/master/GetSharedWithAnyoneDriveACLs.py running the following command:

gam select XcompanyX config auto_batch_min 1 redirect csv ./filelistperms_XcompanyX_drive.csv multiprocess all users print filelist fields id,title,permissions,owners.emailaddress pm type anyone em

Then it starts and then I get this:

$ gam select XcompanyX config auto_batch_min 1 redirect csv ./filelistperms_XcompanyX_drive.csv multiprocess all users print filelist fields id,title,permissions,owners.emailaddress pm type anyone em
Getting all Users, may take some time on a large G Suite Account...
Got 4841 Users...
Got 4841 Users
Using 5 processes...
User: user1@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user2@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user3@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user4@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user5@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user6@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user7@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user8@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user9@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user10@XcompanyXcom, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user11@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user12@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user13@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user14@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user15@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user16@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user17@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user18@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user19@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist
User: user20@XcompanyX.com, Service not applicable/Does not exist

The version of gamadv-xtd3 is updated:
$ gam
GAMADV
-XTD3 4.99.00 - https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3
Ross Scroggs <ross.scroggs@gmail.com>
Python 3.8.1 64-bit final
google
-api-python-client 1.7.11
httplib2
0.16.0
oauth2client
4.1.3
MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 x86_64
Help: Syntax in file /Users/user/bin/gamadv-xtd3/GamCommands.txt
Help: Documentation is at https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3/wiki

Any ideas about why this is happening....¿?

On the other hand, when I run the same command but pointing to one user instead of all users, it finishes correctly...

Also I have checked all the required permissions for the service account, the security scopes, etc and everything looks good.

Thank you for your help in advance!!!

Regards,

Miguel Pérez

Ross Scroggs

Feb 1, 2020, 6:56:18 PM2/1/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Miguel,

The select XcompanyX is not propogated into the subprocesses; it has to be the default. i.e., saved.
gam select XcompanyX save config auto_batch_min 1 redirect csv ./filelistperms_XcompanyX_drive.csv multiprocess all users print filelist fields id,title,permissions,owners.emailaddress pm type anyone em

I've been lookig at a solution for this, but so far haven't come up with anything; I'll look again.

Ross