printing all Drive folder activity

Martin crysman Zahradník

Jan 16, 2020, 12:42:43 PM1/16/20
to GAM for G Suite
please, is GAM capable of printing all Google Drive folder activity? I mean this:

Screenshot_2020-01-16_18-40-00.png

it is impossible to scroll it all the way down to the first entry, history is too long...

thanks

Martin crysman Zahradník

Jan 16, 2020, 12:47:23 PM1/16/20
to GAM for G Suite
PS: I am asking in advance, because I've heard it takes some time to make it work, so no need to try if it is not capable of what I intend to try it for in the first place... thank you

Ross Scroggs

Jan 16, 2020, 12:58:41 PM1/16/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

gam report drive [todrive] [start <Time>] [end <Time>] [(user all|<UserItem>)] [event <String>] [filter|filters <String>] [ip <String>]

API documentation: https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/reports/v1/appendix/activity/drive

Ross

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:47 AM Martin crysman Zahradník <cry...@luzanky.cz> wrote:
PS: I am asking in advance, because I've heard it takes some time to make it work, so no need to try if it is not capable of what I intend to try it for in the first place... thank you

Martin crysman Zahradník

Jan 16, 2020, 1:38:57 PM1/16/20
to GAM for G Suite
that's good news, thanks a lot, will give it a try then