Error 403: Access Not Configured - accessNotConfigured ?

Anthony DiPrizio

Sep 30, 2013, 1:56:01 PM9/30/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying like hell to get GAM to work w/ no such luck. Followed the steps exactly to the T and I keep getting this...(I've tried compiled 32bit, 64bit AND from source) Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Select the authorized scopes for this token. Include a 'r' to grant read-only
access or an 'a' to grant action-only access.

[*] 0) Group Directory API (supports read-only)
[*] 1) Organizational Unit Directory API (supports read-only)
[*] 2) User Directory API (supports read-only)
[*] 3) Chrome OS Device Directory API (supports read-only)
[*] 4) Mobile Device Directory API (supports read-only and action)
[*] 5) User Email Settings API
[*] 6) Calendar Resources API
[*] 7) Audit Monitors, Activity and Mailbox Exports API
[*] 8) Admin Settings API
[*] 9) Groups Settings API
[*] 10) Calendar Data API (supports read-only)
[*] 11) Audit Reports API
[*] 12) Usage Reports API
[*] 13) Drive API (create report documents for admin user only)
[*] 14) License Manager API

15) Select all scopes
16) Unselect all scopes
17) Continue
17

Your browser has been opened to visit:

http://goo.gl/3asf

If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run this
after creating a file called nobrowser.txt in the same path as GAM.
Authentication successful.
Google Apps Domain: mydomain.com
Error 403: Access Not Configured - accessNotConfigured

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\gamsource\gam.py", line 6058, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\gamsource\gam.py", line 5774, in main
doGetDomainInfo()
File "C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\gamsource\gam.py", line 4075, in doGetDomainInf
customer_id = callGAPI(service=directoryObj.users(), function='list', fields
='users(customerId)', domain=domain, maxResults=1)['users'][0]['customerId']
TypeError: 'int' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\gamsource>

Marion Bates

Sep 30, 2013, 3:34:47 PM9/30/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same trouble (although, I don't get the traceback, just the "403 Access Not Configured" part.) What's weird is, if I go back to version 2.55, it works fine. ??  I've tried it with nobrowser.txt set, same thing.

-- MB

Anthony DiPrizio

Sep 30, 2013, 3:58:43 PM9/30/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried any other versions. 2.55 worked fine for you with no errors? I really only need to export some items via CSV because we are moving over to Exchange 2013 so I am going to try 2.55 and see if I get anywhere with that. Thanks.

Anthony DiPrizio

Sep 30, 2013, 4:15:54 PM9/30/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
2.55 gives me this:

You should now see a web page asking you to grant Google Apps Manager
access. If the page didn't open, you can manually
go to

to grant access.

Once you've granted access, press the Enter key.
Google Apps Domain:  advantagecb.com
Error: 600: Unknown Error: {'status': 403, 'body': '<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE>You are not authorized to access this API</TI
TLE>\n</HEAD>\n<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">\n<H1>You are not authorized to access this API</H1>\n<H2>Error 40
3</H2>\n</BODY>\n</HTML>\n', 'reason': 'You are not authorized to access this API'}

C:\Users\ANTHONY\Desktop\gam>

I'm starting to think it's because the other admin who set up my account didn't make me a SUPER ADMIN . I am having them double check. I will post back.

Marion Bates

Oct 1, 2013, 8:33:06 AM10/1/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Good thought. Any luck?

I still can't make any headway with 3.02. I've checked everything I can think of...why would it work in the old version and not in the new? Same computer too. I might try again from scratch on a computer that's never had gam loaded on it before in case there's some kind of cruft interfering.

Anthony DiPrizio

Oct 2, 2013, 9:07:07 AM10/2/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I took the advise of Marion and went to 2.55 and everything worked perfectly. I was able to get what I needed (export users, groups, etc. as CSV) and it was painless once I went to that version. Hope that helps.

Joshua Bernstein

Nov 19, 2013, 7:44:00 PM11/19/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I had the same issue and downgraded to 2.55 and its working like a champ!