Getting Extension Information

dbmct

Apr 13, 2021, 11:05:14 AM4/13/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am trying to run

gam print chromeappdevices appid apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf apptype hostedapp todrive

as a test to see if I can see all of the devices with drive installed on them, but I keep returning
Getting all Chrome Installed Application Devices in Google Workspace account (may take some time on a large account)...
Got 0 Chrome Installed Application Devices...

I can see when I run
gam print chromeapps todrive

that I should expect 2946 osUserCount so I would expect to see at least some of the devices.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Ross Scroggs

Apr 13, 2021, 11:47:07 AM4/13/21
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be a API limitation.

Enter these values and click execute:
customer: customer/C03kt1xyz
appID: <AppID>
appType: HOSTED_APP

You only get values for AppIDs where deviceBrowserCount is greater than 0

I think that Jay commented that this is  known issue.

Ross

Dianne Dunlap

Oct 12, 2023, 8:40:29 AM10/12/23
to GAM for Google Workspace

Hi!

So I did try the api - it no longer likes the syntax "customer: customer/C03kt1xyz" and seems to prefer "customers/C03kt1xyz" [plural].  But even with that, it returns 0 results even on extensions which are force-installed and in existence.

Jay Lee

Oct 12, 2023, 8:44:06 AM10/12/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Ross Scroggs

Oct 12, 2023, 10:04:58 AM10/12/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Ross Scroggs

Oct 12, 2023, 10:23:58 AM10/12/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'll add it.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Ross Scroggs

Oct 12, 2023, 1:19:57 PM10/12/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
gam info appdetails android|chrome|web <AppID> [formatjson]

Advanced GAM 6.64.13

Ross
----