Classroom List todrive Too Large!

Erie

Aug 22, 2016, 4:18:28 PM8/22/16
to Google Apps Manager
I want to get a list of Google Classrooms specifically with the teacher's name who made it.
I use gam print courses todrive
After it grabs all the courses I get an erorr: ERROR: 413: Request Too Large - uploadTooLarge

If I save to a csv file it's only 7.96MB, but since it's a CSV, the ownerID column is truncated and shows a list like this:
ownerId
1.01979E+20
1.01979E+20
1.01979E+20
1.01979E+20
1.01979E+20
1.14712E+20
1.07526E+20
Any suggestions?

Dean Ransevycz

Aug 22, 2016, 6:55:49 PM8/22/16
to Google Apps Manager
Your probably have too many rows in the output file -- Sheets is limited to 65565 rows (if i recall correctly) As for the scientific notation of the profile IDs: that's just an artifact of your spreadsheet app second-guessing the best way to present the data.  You will find that the data will be in tact, you just need to change your number formatting for that column.