Error 400 - gam show matters (gamadv-xtd3)

Sam Woodhouse

Jan 29, 2020, 7:03:21 AM1/29/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi all,

Got a script using GAM that creates vault exports. Part of that script grabs the Matter ID from the vault matter, however, in the last week (roughly) this has stopped getting any info. From what I can see, all of my other gam commands relating to Vault are pulling back the expected info, but trying the following is erroring:

gam show matters basic

Which is returning:

ERROR: 400: 400 - Request contains an invalid argument.

 Not sure if something has changed, or if it's just not working. Looking at the Wiki, the syntax is correct, so not sure where to go with it.

Ross Scroggs

Jan 29, 2020, 9:07:06 AM1/29/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Sam,

It's a bug, fixed in 4.98.17

Sam Woodhouse

Jan 29, 2020, 10:01:14 AM1/29/20
to GAM for G Suite
Thank Ross! Amazing stuff, as always!

On Wednesday, 29 January 2020 14:07:06 UTC, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Sam,

It's a bug, fixed in 4.98.17