create classroom in batch

YagoOndersem

Dec 6, 2017, 10:25:53 AM12/6/17
to GAM for G Suite
I'm trying to create Classroom batch, but I can not, it follows the command I'm putting: gam csv Classes323.csv create course alias ~alias name ~name section ~section room ~room heading ~heading description ~description teacher ~teacher

When I create one at a time it works normally.

Best regards

+KimNilsson

Dec 7, 2017, 3:54:19 AM12/7/17
to GAM for G Suite
Error message?

Ross Scroggs

Dec 7, 2017, 9:14:02 AM12/7/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
You need gam in front of create: gam csv Classes323.csv gam create course alias ~alias name ~name section ~section room ~room heading ~heading description ~description teacher ~teacher

Ross

Yago Ondersem

Dec 13, 2017, 8:35:07 AM12/13/17
to GAM for G Suite
Tks Rooss,

But an error appeared:

ERROR: 403: The caller does not have permission - forbidden

Can you Help me?

Ross Scroggs

Dec 13, 2017, 8:49:22 AM12/13/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Yago,

Do: gam oauth info
Note the final line of output: G Suite Admin: ad...@domain.com

Do: gam print admins user ad...@domain.com
What roles are listed? Do you have a line like the following that indicates a super admin?
<Number>,<Number>,_SEED_ADMIN_ROLE,<Number>,ad...@domain.com,CUSTOMER,,

Ross

Ross Scroggs

Dec 13, 2017, 9:12:30 AM12/13/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Yago,

You should also check "teacher ~teacher"
Is the user in the "teacher" column a valid domain address? us...@domain.com

Yago Ondersem