Updating lots email addresses...how?

Christopher Ramey

Sep 9, 2013, 12:50:38 PM9/9/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I'm hoping I can get some help here.  I just started as an administrator here at a public school system and we need to update all the students email addresses.  They were created incorrectly by someone previously.

I am new to Google Apps and found GAM and am thinking it should do the trick.  I just don't know how!

Here is what we need to do:

Old email: 12...@school.edu

We do have a csv with all the students names as well as the right email address, but I don't know how to upload/merge it into our current student suborgranization.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Dave Kaminsky

Sep 26, 2013, 5:53:13 PM9/26/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Mac, Linux or Windows,
can you post a sample line form the csv?

-Dk