Changing all domain calendars to full read

Hitesh Patel

Jul 2, 2024, 7:14:01 PM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to GAM for Google Workspace
Scenario: I need to open up all calendars in the company to show all details

I made the change from the workspace admin console but for whatever reason the change didnt filter down to everyone so im going the GAM route.

I tried searching for the specific command to switching the domain ACL roles to reader but didnt have any luck.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Ross Scroggs

Jul 2, 2024, 8:55:16 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by all calendars? All users primary calendars?

gam all users add calendaracls primary reader domain:domain.com sendnotifications false

Replace domain.com with your actual domain name.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Hitesh Patel

Jul 2, 2024, 8:57:21 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks ill give that a shot and yes all primary calendars.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/50FC3B41-7AE3-42BB-89B9-5F0A1F915E86%40gmail.com.

Hitesh Patel

Jul 2, 2024, 9:05:31 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to GAM for Google Workspace

I tried it and got the following error:

gam all users add calendaracls primary reader domain:"removed for privacy" sendnotifications false

Getting all Users in Google Workspace account (may take some time on a large account)...

Got 833 Users...

done getting 833 Users.

ERROR: calendaracls is not a valid argument for "gam <users> add"

Secondary question, why add instead of update? since we're changing the current setting