Mailbox access question

Jared Chia

Aug 15, 2014, 1:16:46 AM8/15/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I have a customer asking:

1:For few shared mailboxes the Last login Time and Last web login Time are shown as 12/31/1969 16:00.
Kindly let us know why it is showing it as 12/31/1969 ? Does it mean never logged in account after creating?
A: from what I can find, 1969 date is was important for Unix and represents a Null field without any information

2:If so, how do we identify whether this SMB is in use or accessed?

3:There are hundredds of such mailboxes and how do we find out if there are any delegated access linked to this inbox?(is there any batch file that we can run to find the delegated users of all the mailboxes at a single stretch?)

4:Is there a way find out if this SMB is working as relay between to applications/platforms?

Kind Regards,
Jared