Inserting a 'customer'/domain (not a user) into a Group / CI Group

Simon Smart

Mar 30, 2023, 10:33:26 AM3/30/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello folks

Suggests we can use the type:
  • CUSTOMER: The member represents all users in a domain. An email address is not returned and the ID returned is the customer ID.
Is this here purely to satisfy where Workspace lets you create an org wide group or can we insert another 'customer' into the group

If the answer is yes can we use GAM to do so?

Ross Scroggs

Mar 30, 2023, 10:38:39 AM3/30/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Simon,

gam update group gr...@domain.com add member id:C03kt1789

Replace C03kt1789 with your customer ID.

Ross

Message has been deleted