3.65 authorization after updating from 3.63 and Error 500 from Google

Ryan Bahten

Mar 21, 2016, 2:27:45 PM3/21/16
to Google Apps Manager
Just updated to 3.65 using my normal process (download, unzip, copy all to gam directory and replace existing) and now when running gam info domain I'm asked to authorize scopes. I select all and continue, browser opens to permission request and after clicking Verify get a Google error page with Error 500 (Server Error)!!1 tab and the generic "500. That's an error." page. Something to do with oauth2client update in the latest 3.65? Do I need to update something in developers console?

Thanks,
--Ryan

Ross Scroggs

Mar 21, 2016, 2:41:27 PM3/21/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Ryan,

Due to a Google limitation, you have to unselect one scope; 16 or 17 are usually good choices.

Ross

Ryan Bahten