GAM Bulk jobs

Benjamin Wexler

Jul 2, 2022, 7:37:49 AM7/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
This may sound like a silly question but where should I be placing any csv that I want to import via GAM. I am currently looking to bulk-create classrooms for some of my teachers.

TYVM

Ross Scroggs

Jul 2, 2022, 9:58:55 AM7/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Benjamin,

gam will look for filename in your current folder: gam csv filename.csv gam ...
gam will look in the specified folder: gam csv c:\folder\filename.csv gam ...
gam will look in the specified folder: gam csv ~/folder/filename.csv gam ...

Ross