Extract incuding OU

Pascale

Jul 22, 2013, 6:23:36 AM7/22/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

When I use the command on GAM 1.9:
gam.exe print users firstname lastname username ou > result.csv
the file Result is not filled in as expected.

The OU information is missing, and replaced by the next field content (email), the collumn ''email'' is field by the next content (Firstname) etc...
See bellow the 2 first lines of my Result file:

Username Lastname OU Email Firstname
aa.bb bb aa...@cc.com aa

When I use the same command with GAM 2.55, nothing happens, it seems waiting for something...

Can you please help me to resolve this problem?
thanks in advance,
Pascale

Jay Lee

Jul 22, 2013, 8:02:47 AM7/22/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
A lot's changed between GAM 1.9 and 2.55. You should run:

gam info domain

first to make sure GAM 2.55 is fully authenticated. Don't try piping output to a file until you are certain 2.55 commands are working correctly, otherwise you miss the error message or instructions.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  Dito

Pascale

Jul 24, 2013, 8:56:58 AM7/24/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jay and thnak you for your advice.

 I'm sure I'm correctly authenticated, and the 2 versions of GAM recognize correctly my domain.

Actually I have resolved my problem with GAM1.9 by suppression some terms in the command:

gam.exe print users ou > result.csv

provides me the expected infos, while the command:

gam.exe print users firstname lastname username ou > result.csv

doesn't provide information on OU...

Anyway. May problem is resolved!

Regards,

PAscale