GAM COMMAND TO KNOW STORAGE LIMIT OF PARTICULAR USER

Shivanshu Veer

Mar 29, 2023, 8:29:14 AM3/29/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ross,
Hope you are well,

You must be aware about the storage limit features of Google workspace.

This feature allows us to limit storage allocation of user via group or OU like 5gb or 10 gb

Can you please tell me is there any command which can fetch users current allocated storage space?

Right now i manually download user report to know the allocated storage of users from below path
Admin console>Users > download users list.

Just to clarify i am not looking for consumed storage command i am looking for a command which can let me know allocated storages say 5 Gb of a particular OU/ group.

Regards
Shivanshu

Ross Scroggs

Mar 29, 2023, 10:23:21 AM3/29/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Shivanshu Veer

Mar 30, 2023, 6:03:40 AM3/30/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ross

Hi tried this but this command does not work .

It shows one storage limit for all the users but we have at least 5 different tiers of storage limit.

Any alternative command for this?.

Regards
Shivanshu

Ross Scroggs

Mar 30, 2023, 10:30:30 AM3/30/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Shivanshu,

Not that I know of; you'll have to ask Google.

Ross

Marcelo

Mar 30, 2023, 10:56:12 AM3/30/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Buenos días, yo utilizo accounts:used_quota_in_mb como indicador de QUOTA. Me bajo todo a un base de datos Oracle y proceso lo que necesito.

accounts:drive_used_quota_in_mb = 8150
accounts:gmail_used_quota_in_mb = 14247
accounts:gplus_photos_used_quota_in_mb = 0
accounts:used_quota_in_mb  = 22398

accounts:used_quota_in_mb = accounts:drive_used_quota_in_mb + accounts:gmail_used_quota_in_mb + accounts:gplus_photos_used_quota_in_mb

Linux
CMD: gam report users> report_user_20230328

Espero que te haya podido ayudar.

Saludos