gam report user in other organization

Sacha Labourey

Sep 4, 2015, 10:45:34 AM9/4/15
to Google Apps Manager
Hello,

It seems that the command "gam report user" only list report on users in the default organization, not any sub-organization, is that by design?

The documentation doesn't seem to give a way to specify an organization to report from: https://github.com/jay0lee/GAM/wiki/GAM3CSVListings

Is it possible to get all org?

Thanks,

sacha

Mark Blair

Dec 3, 2015, 5:31:31 PM12/3/15
to Google Apps Manager
So, I just had to do something similar and I got this to work:

gam print users query "orgUnitPath='/Staff/Developer'" >users.csv  this gave me all of the users in the Staff/Developer sub-OU

You could also use:

gam.py print users query ou "orgUnitPath='/Staff'" > users.csv  this game me all of the users in the Staff OU and all sub-OUs and it added a column with the OU path

Ross Scroggs

Dec 3, 2015, 5:39:30 PM12/3/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

You second example should be:
gam.py print users ou query "orgUnitPath='/Staff'" > users.csv  this game me all of the users in the Staff OU and all sub-OUs and it added a column with the OU path

The query keyword must be immediately followed by the query string.

Ross