Getting 403 errors for print all users, adding to group & domain info

Dave K.

Sep 19, 2014, 1:06:02 PM9/19/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Our GCE instnace of gam has started acting very odd 2 days ago.
   gam what is usenrname@domain  works just fine
   gam info org or gam info domain trigger a 403
   gam print users also casts a 403.

very odd, any advice on this one?

Dave K.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:34:05 AM9/22/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Update - was running  on 3.21, getting same error on 3.32 as of this morning.
Created a new project and client_secret file, still getting the below error

Error 403: Request rate higher than configured. - quotaExceeded

Adjusted the per user limit on the project to 2500 calls per user per second, same error.
Any help would be great, we are unable to run many automated tasks at this time.

-Dk

Jerry Swiatek

Sep 22, 2014, 3:06:57 PM9/22/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I experienced the same error for the first time this morning. I was trying to create 5 user accounts and received the quotaExceeded error message.