Password Updates: Error 403: Serving Limit Exceeded - servingLimitExceeded

Andrew Moore

Sep 1, 2015, 12:18:34 PM9/1/15
to Google Apps Manager
I am randomly getting the following error only on updating passwords:

Error 403: Serving Limit Exceeded - servingLimitExceeded

Even when the only thing I do is update passwords, Also items I update before and after do not get the error message and if I try again in a couple of minutes some times it goes through...sometimes I have to wait longer.

Anyone else getting this on password updates?

I am on Version 3.51

James MacLean

Sep 2, 2015, 12:28:30 PM9/2/15
to Google Apps Manager
I too am started getting these over the last week now that we are ramping up for the new school year. I wait a while, and can generally push things through but for now I have to track the ones that fail to be resubmitted later :(.