Members of an organizational unit

jeszucs

Jul 11, 2012, 11:27:17 AM7/11/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get all the members of an organization unit downloaded to a file? What would the command line look like? Thanks ...

JP Connolly

Jul 11, 2012, 11:28:52 AM7/11/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I usually just pipe all users to a CSV as the Wiki shows with the org flag included, then sort by OU and copy and paste what I need out.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM, jeszucs <szu...@lkdsb.com> wrote:
Is there a way to get all the members of an organization unit downloaded to a file? What would the command line look like? Thanks ...

JP Connolly
Director of Technology
Saint Ann's School
129 Pierrepont St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201

jeszucs

Jul 11, 2012, 11:35:16 AM7/11/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I am very very new to this - so I never thought of that. Just did it and it worked great - exactly what I needed! Thanks for the quick response.