User audit for email forward

KCGAM30

Apr 15, 2014, 8:59:13 AM4/15/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to use GAM to output a list of any mailbox that has forwarding set up?  I want to know which users are forwarding mail out of my Google Apps domain.

Jay Lee

Apr 15, 2014, 9:03:02 AM4/15/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Try:

gam all users show forward

note that this only shows "global" forwards. If the user sets up a filter rule that forwards it will not show here.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Director, Apps Deployments   |  Dito
☎ (267) 712-9533  |  ✉ j...@ditoweb.com

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:59 AM, KCGAM30 <00ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to use GAM to output a list of any mailbox that has forwarding set up?  I want to know which users are forwarding mail out of my Google Apps domain.

KCGAM30

Apr 15, 2014, 9:35:25 AM4/15/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks that will work!  But with 35,000 accounts Ill need to export to a CSV and apply some filters. :)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted