Is it possible to find out what OUs a Google App (Core, Extended and Marketplace) is enabled on?

Christopher Andrews

Jan 22, 2015, 10:12:03 AM1/22/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
As we add more apps to our Google Domain we are running into issues making sure that each OU has the correct apps enabled on it.  I can see the GAM commands to list out all the OUs, but I cannot see how to query the OU or a app (Core, Extended and Marketplace) to see what OUs have it on/off/inherited.  Reading through the Google Directory API it does not look like this is even an option, may be there is another API that covers this kind of query. Is this even possible with a Google API?  It would be nice to:

1. Query the domain to see what Apps have been added
2. Get all the OU settings for a given application
3. Get all the application settings for a given OU