Datatransfer successful with empty results

Deepan Udaiyar

May 9, 2020, 11:15:54 AM5/9/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hello there,

I am trying to use google background transfer to transfer calendar events.  The transfer is successful & complete as per GAM and i do see the a new calendar has been added to the target user, however i don't see any of the events being transferred.

Could anyone guide me as to what i could be doing wrong ?

Here's my command to transfer

gam create datatransfer old...@domain.com calendar targe...@domain.com

My GAM version

GAMADV-XTD3 5.03.13 on MacOS 10.15.4

Did a quick google-up and found this

Ross,

If you are reading this. is there a way to verify if the add transfer parameters is added to the API Calls as per the suggestion from stack-overflow ?

Thank you.

Ross Scroggs

May 9, 2020, 11:43:34 AM5/9/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Deepan,

Your question is with Google, not GAM.

Ask Google why the API doesn't work as you'd expect.

Deepan Udaiyar

May 9, 2020, 11:59:02 AM5/9/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Ross. Much appreciated for your prompt response.

I have raised a ticket with them.  I tried to transfer calendar events manually thru admin console, even that failed. So, you were right it has to be a problem on their end.

Deepan