GAM with Drive: Move all contents of a folder

Jonathan White

Aug 4, 2016, 6:04:07 AM8/4/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hi all,

I work at a school where we've just finished our first year of using Classroom extensively.  I've successfully used GAM to archive off all of last year's classes, which is great.  My next task, if possible, is to take the contents of everybody's Classroom folder in Drive, and move it to a subfolder called something like '2015-16 Archived.'  Have any of you done something like this before, and if so, can you point me in the right direction as to how to achieve it?
I'm currently falling at the first hurdle:  I'd hoped to find a GAM command that could return the file IDs for everything in a given user's Classroom folder, but parent folder doesn't seem to be an available attribute?  Is there a way to return a list of files w/in a folder in someone's drive?

Any pointers you can provide greatly appreciated!

Jonathan