Calendar Command Not Working

J Cracknell

Oct 20, 2019, 10:26:20 AM10/20/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hi

This always used to work

gam ou_and_children "Staff" add calendar emailaddress selected true hidden false colorindex 23

I am getting User; email Service not available/Does not exist for each of the users  - I've checked this over and can't see the problem

Also tried gam ou_and_children "Staff" add calendar emailaddress and still the same issue
and using groups instead of ou's

Am using XTD3 latest version

Ross Scroggs

Oct 20, 2019, 11:15:45 AM10/20/19