Re: [GAM] Can I include email aliases (nicknames) when adding users?

Message has been deleted

Jay Lee

Nov 15, 2012, 4:53:08 PM11/15/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
You need to run a separate GAM command to create aliases. After creating the user run:

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  ⚡ Dito

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Mark Mingus <mark....@everynation.org> wrote:
I am adding 100 users at once using GAM. I'm changing their email addresses from the current Exchange format (1st letter first full last) to (firstname.lastname). However, I'd like to include the old email address as a nickname (alias) on each account. I didn't see nickname as a value I could include in the gam create user command. How can I to that?