Sync group with multiple sub-OUs?

Michael Maness

Sep 2, 2014, 11:22:24 AM9/2/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I have a group containing all of our teachers that needs to be curated a bit.

For example, we have a "Teachers" OU, with Sub-OUs "School1", "School2", "School3"

I assume that if I sync to "Teachers/School1" the group will only contain user in the "School1" Sub-OU, and then sync "Teachers/School2" it will remove everyone from School1 and add everyone in School2.

Is there a way to sync the whole Teachers OU including the Sub-OUs?

Michael Maness

Sep 4, 2014, 2:46:30 PM9/4/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for an efficient way of keeping my Teachers OU synced with my Teachers Group

Eric Burns-White

Sep 9, 2014, 9:46:17 AM9/9/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hm. This would be kludgy at best, but maybe write a script that gets an info from each subOU, extract the members into a file, sync that file to your group, then delete the file?