GAMADV-XTD3 command report with API delay issue

Moreno Nardelli

Jan 26, 2022, 5:22:12 AMJan 26
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi all,
I have an issue with gam report user command

gam report users select user user...@mydomain.com parameters accounts:admin_set_name,accounts:disabled_reason,accounts:last_login_time,accounts:last_sso_time filters accounts:is_disabled==true fulldatarequired all

I use this commmand to export a csv file wich includes the filed accounts:disabled_reason. If this filed is popoluted, the command show me another field name accounts:disabled_time (that I need)

The issue is the result of this command on users account different. For example I have an account disabled from to 2 years and another account disabled from 4 weeks

If I run the command on the suspended user from to 2 years I have all the data I need (accounts:disabled_reason and accounts:disabled_time), but if i run the command on the disabled user from 4 weeks this fields are both empty

Why? Can you help me?

Ross Scroggs

Jan 26, 2022, 10:05:01 AMJan 26
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Moreno,

I turned on some internal debugging, the accounts:disabled_reason field is blank for users disabled in the last few months.

Here is a discussion from this group from 2017: https://groups.google.com/g/google-apps-manager/c/xizYa3NJrx4

Moreno Nardelli

Jan 26, 2022, 11:00:18 AMJan 26
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,
thanks for you answer...
I don't understund if there is another method to have the disabled date of my suspended users with less API delay time.

I need it because I have to make a script that deletes suspended users from 9 months and up

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced

Moreno

Ross Scroggs

Jan 26, 2022, 11:10:22 AMJan 26
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Moreno,

I don't know of another method to get the data; you'll have to ask Google.

Moreno Nardelli

Jan 28, 2022, 3:13:29 AMJan 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,
I asked to Google and they answer me to do a report in Admin Console in "Report -> Audit Log -> Admin" with Event "User Suspension" filter and then exported in csv.
This metod for me is not usefull because with export report on Admin Console  has the limit of 1000 entry and I need to do this operation by script.
I search in your wiki guide GAMADV-XTD3  and I found and tried to do the same thing with this gam command:
  • gam report admin event suspend_user"
this command return the exactly data I wnat (date of disabled user)

It's correct?
Thank's in advanced

Moreno

Kim Nilsson

Jan 28, 2022, 3:53:38 AMJan 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Ross,
So this sounds like Google is currently not updating the other table, from which accounts:disabled_reason is pulling its information?
Or is xtd3 pulling the info from reports, and not getting the data right?