How do I uninstall GAM?

Bobby Jack

Feb 6, 2017, 6:53:00 AM2/6/17
to GAM for G Suite
Not sure if it's OS specific, but in case it is, I'm running macOS 10.12.3.

Jay Lee

Feb 6, 2017, 6:55:43 AM2/6/17
to GAM for G Suite

1) run:

gam OAuth revoke

2) visit console.developers.google.com and delete any project you created for gam.

3) delete the gam folder or if you installed the Windows MSI, uninstall that.

Jay

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017, 6:53 AM Bobby Jack <bo...@theday.co.uk> wrote:
Not sure if it's OS specific, but in case it is, I'm running macOS 10.12.3.

Jay

Alexander Ivanov ✔

Sep 27, 2018, 5:13:36 AM9/27/18
to GAM for G Suite
For Linux

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 2:55:43 PM UTC+3, Jay Lee wrote:

1) run:

gam OAuth revoke

2) visit console.developers.google.com and delete any project you created for gam.

3) delete the gam folder

4) remove line gam() { "/home/user/bin/gam/gam" "$@" ; } from ~/.bashrc file.

Hoover Chan

Oct 23, 2018, 7:43:25 AM10/23/18
to GAM for G Suite
I went through this process and got hung on the "click next to uninstall" screen. Nothing would happen when the button was clicked.

GAM folder deleted and now can't reinstall since installer gets me to either repair or uninstall and then stuck on the same window again.

Is there a registry entry (Windows 10 64 bit) that needs to be edited? Nothing in the list looks like GAM.

Thanks in advance.

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 3:55:43 AM UTC-8, Jay Lee wrote:

1) run:

gam OAuth revoke

2) visit console.developers.google.com and delete any project you created for gam.

3) delete the gam folder or if you installed the Windows MSI, uninstall that.

Jay

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017, 6:53 AM Bobby Jack <bo...@theday.co.uk> wrote:
Not sure if it's OS specific, but in case it is, I'm running macOS 10.12.3.

Jay

✉ Kevin Melillo

Oct 23, 2018, 8:49:31 AM10/23/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Also be sure to check if any environment variables are created that point to the old GAM instance.  If these exist, and you do not install GAM in the same location, it could disrupt the new install.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 7:43 AM Hoover Chan <hoove...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Kevin Melillo
Electronic Communications Analyst
Information Technology
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Phone:732-465-6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331

Stephen Bennett

Mar 7, 2023, 6:02:59 PM3/7/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
Nothing is mentioned here about removing the settings from the admin console.