issues creating link to Google Workspace admin

Jake Cohen

Jun 28, 2024, 2:44:24 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello all, I'm having some trouble setting up GAM on my MacBook Air M2. Python was auto-installed. I've been using GAM on my work desktop for years on the same account, not sure if this has something to do with it (maybe only one computer can be authorized via API per admin account? Not sure...)

After successfully running the installation command on my laptop, I go to establish the link running <<gam create project>>. Terminal gets stuck on the following:

Process Process-2:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "multiprocessing/process.py", line 314, in _bootstrap

  File "multiprocessing/process.py", line 108, in run

  File "gam/auth/oauth.py", line 562, in _wait_for_http_client

  File "gam/auth/oauth.py", line 548, in _localhost_to_ip

socket.gaierror: [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known

Any thoughts or tips?

Ross Scroggs

Jun 28, 2024, 3:30:59 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Send me a Meet/Zoom invitation and I'll help.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is the property of The Bement School and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.