Query to show all accounts with blank recovery information

Corey

Jun 29, 2020, 11:24:25 AM6/29/20
to GAM for G Suite
I need to run a query to show which accounts do not have recovery information entered.
recoveryphone and recoveryemail

Jay Lee

Jun 29, 2020, 11:40:11 AM6/29/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
The server-side Admin SDK API query doesn't let you filter based on recovery attributes nor is there a way to say "show me users where the attribute is empty". You'll need to do this with GAM's local filtering:

GAM_CSV_ROW_FILTER="recoveryPhone:regex:^$" gam print users recoveryphone
GAM_CSV_ROW_FILTER="recoveryEmail:regex:^$" gam print users recoveryemail

that will give you users with recovery email or phone not set. You could combine it to get users with neither field set also.

Jay Lee

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:24 AM Corey <c...@entrusthq.com> wrote:
I need to run a query to show which accounts do not have recovery information entered.
recoveryphone and recoveryemail

Corey Watson

Jun 29, 2020, 10:13:39 PM6/29/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
This worked perfectly. Thank you!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for G Suite" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CA%2BVVBp-7t6AUFu_GTyPEiREJAhBk-RfM3Hup8dMwNFmTxSnt6g%40mail.gmail.com.