gam with gmail accounts ?

Markus Frömmel

Jun 29, 2022, 6:11:55 PM6/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi,
can i use gam with customer (gmail) accounts ?

Of cause not all features make sense in this scenario, but I think a lot of features actually would be very useful.

my use case would be for example to move files around programmatically  via the API (eg. to a shared drive)

... but other things may be just as useful such as calendar manipulation or gmail settings etc.

Kind Regards, Markus

Ross Scroggs

Jun 29, 2022, 6:33:23 PM6/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Markus,

No.

Ross

Markus Frömmel

Jun 29, 2022, 8:21:26 PM6/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
That would have been too good to be true, but thanks for the quick answer! 😉
Cheers, Markus
––
Markus Frömmel

Email: mar...@zen-it.berlin

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CAJkvRS-rJ%2Bs2HvN7T3jjyarYNSXqZxgm69u8CxYtD82csEJhZw%40mail.gmail.com.