Temporary error 600 and Temporary error 1000 on an audit export request

attrembl

May 20, 2013, 5:27:51 PM5/20/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I've been attempting to audit about a dozen mailboxes related to a legal matter. Most queued and downloaded just fine, but and I'm getting "Temporary error 600" and today "Temporary error 1000" from gam 2.55 for two of them. I downloaded the new 2.99 beta just to see if it made a difference, and that gives me a "Temp error. Backing off" with an attempt count.

I've checked the info on the user account, and my problem accounts are "Has agreed to terms: true" "Account Suspended: false" and "Must Change Password: false" so they should be fine.

I've ticketed the issue out to Google, but they claim it's a GAM problem, and I need to collect logs and report the incident to Dito. I don't see any logs, and I believe all this is doing is queueing a request with Google so there isn't much complication in GAM at the audit export request stage.

attrembl

May 21, 2013, 5:01:30 PM5/21/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
And now I get a "entity not found" error on anyone I try to audit. I'm guessing Google just made a change to the API and neither 2.55 or 2.99 has been updated?

Jay Lee

May 21, 2013, 5:09:17 PM5/21/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
This looks like an issue on Google's side. Nothing has changed according to the API documentation recently. Please file a support request with them providing full details and reply back here with the ticket number so that others having the same issue can reference it.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  Dito

attrembl

May 21, 2013, 5:21:51 PM5/21/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I already have an open ticket at #03105780

Jay Lee

May 21, 2013, 9:51:20 PM5/21/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi attrembl,

  I was able to reproduce your issue earlier but now it's succeeding. Can you retry?

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM, attrembl <andy.t...@sjsu.edu> wrote:
03105780

attrembl

May 29, 2013, 6:37:18 PM5/29/13
On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:51:20 PM UTC-7, Jay Lee wrote:
  I was able to reproduce your issue earlier but now it's succeeding. Can you retry?

I've been on the horn with Google, and they admitted this was an API issue. It appears to have been sorted, probably on Friday last week.

Ten again, it appears I've been reverted to an old (unavailable) GPG key, so I'm starting over again.