GDrive upload returns: ERROR: 413: Request Too Large - uploadTooLarge

James MacLean

Feb 3, 2016, 1:28:11 PM2/3/16
to Google Apps Manager
Using 3.62. File is <10M. Keep getting ERROR: 413: Request Too Large - uploadTooLarge.

Is there some setting, maybe on Google side, to allow larger file uploads?

Thanks,
DrJES

Ross Scroggs

Feb 3, 2016, 3:01:27 PM2/3/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
James,

If you log into Google Drive, can you successfully upload the file? I'm having no problem uploading 15M file with GAM 3.62.

Ross

Ross Scroggs

Feb 3, 2016, 3:15:16 PM2/3/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
James,

Are you doing: gam user foo add drivefile drivefilename xxx localfile xxx
Or are you doing: gam print xxx todrive

Ross

James MacLean

Feb 3, 2016, 5:12:13 PM2/3/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hi Ross,

The former. Uploading a file. Not printing.

We have an Education instance and can upload _very_ large files without issue.

That's why this caught me by surprise and figured I was just missing something obvious.

Thanks,
DrJES

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:28 AM, James MacLean <macl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Using 3.62. File is <10M. Keep getting ERROR: 413: Request Too Large - uploadTooLarge.

Is there some setting, maybe on Google side, to allow larger file uploads?

Thanks,
DrJES

James MacLean

Feb 3, 2016, 5:40:23 PM2/3/16
to Google Apps Manager
Ok,

My bad. I was using convert and my input CSV was one 9M file with no carriage return or line feed....  Guess that's too big for Google :).

Please return to your regularly scheduled show and I will crawl back in my hole :(.

Thanks for helping,
DrJES