user email activity

Muhammad Nabeel

Jul 11, 2024, 6:06:52 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to GAM for Google Workspace
hi, how i can find out how many email email send from his mailbox on a specific date from the google admin, i tried to search from reports>user>account and the select data filter and the user but it did not bring me the details except when i chose the option latest

Ross Scroggs

Jul 11, 2024, 11:12:58 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
With GAM you would say the following; adjust us...@domain.com and 2024-07-8 as required.

gam report user user us...@domain.com fields gmail:num_emails_sent date 2024-07-08

Ross