When running update cros SOME changes aren't showing in Cpanel

Joel Criger

Jan 24, 2014, 12:14:06 PM1/24/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I've created a .bat file that runs a list of "gam update cros "DeviceID" ou "/ou/subou" commands and they all run successfully. But, when I login to Cpanel a small percent don't show as being moved into the correct OU. If I use the gam info cros "DeviceID" for them gam says they are in the desired OU.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joel

Jay Lee

Jan 24, 2014, 12:27:28 PM1/24/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
If "gam info cros" is showing them in the right place then I can say with virtual certainty that the CPanel is just delayed in noticing the move. How long have you waited? Another way to verify those units are moved is to go to:

chrome://policy

on one of the moved units that's showing incosistency and perform a reload of the policy then make sure the policy that the device is receiving matches that of the OU you moved them into with GAM.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Director of Google Apps Deployments   |  Dito