Groups Clean up and User cleanup

Raymond Rogers

Mar 30, 2023, 1:07:51 PM3/30/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am trying to find old groups who may have members but  have not had an email sent in a year or more so I can delete them. Secondly I would like to find users who have not logged in in 90 days and account is still active. Thanks in advance.

Ross Scroggs

Mar 30, 2023, 1:27:32 PM3/30/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Raymond,

Old groups: You are the latest person to ask about groups with no email; unfortunately, there is no good solution.

Old users, Advanced GAM:
gam config csv_output_row_filter "lastLoginTime:date<-90d" print users query "isSuspended=False" fields primaryemail,name,lastlogintime

Old users, Standard GAM

export GAM_CSV_ROW_FILTER="lastLoginTime:date<-90d"

gam print users query "isSuspended=False" fields primaryemail,name,lastlogintime,suspended

Ross

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 10:08 AM Raymond Rogers <raymond...@gilbertschools.net> wrote:
I am trying to find old groups who may have members but  have not had an email sent in a year or more so I can delete them. Secondly I would like to find users who have not logged in in 90 days and account is still active. Thanks in advance.
Under Arizona Law, email to and from public entities may be public records subject to release upon request. This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by either reply email or by telephone and delete this message from your system.