OAuth2 problems. Have to reauthorize every 48 hours or so.

Andrew

Dec 19, 2019, 11:09:25 AM12/19/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hoping someone can help out with this.  For the last couple months I have to reauthorize gamadv-xtd3 after using it for a couple days.

I get this error.

ERROR: Authentication Token Error - invalid_grant: reauth related error (invalid_rapt)

ERROR: API access Denied

Doing gam oauth delete then gam oauth create fixes the problem for another 24-48 hours but then I have the same error and have to reauth again.

My install looks like this:
/Users/me/.gam <-- config and oauth files are here
/Users/me/bin/gam
/Users/me/bin/gamadv-x
/Users/me/bin/gamadv-xtd3 <-- executable is here

Thanks in advance.

Jay Lee

Dec 19, 2019, 11:31:36 AM12/19/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Jay Lee

Dec 19, 2019, 11:38:51 AM12/19/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Andrew

Dec 19, 2019, 11:39:04 AM12/19/19
to GAM for G Suite
Man, you're good.  It is set for 24 hours!

Wish there were more options than 1-24 hours or forever.

Thanks so much!