Converting Syntax from PC to Mac HELP!

DericTC

Oct 5, 2012, 3:57:12 PM10/5/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I have some code that was used on a pc to force a calendar to show up on a users calendar page and I need to know how to convert to the correct syntax on a mac. Thanks for the help!!

echo ON
gam user %1 add calendar teenchallenge.cc_mlcv...@group.calendar.google.com selected true

Jay Lee

Oct 8, 2012, 10:43:54 AM10/8/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Should be as simple as saving that as a .sh file, commenting out the echo ON and changing the %1 to a $1.

Jay