How to get file count on Shared Drives for externally shared files

Hardy Patel

Jan 23, 2022, 8:32:45 PM1/23/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Ross,

I have a list of targeted Shared Drive ID's that I need to get a file count on the number of files shared externally by each shared drive.

I am currently using this to get a file list of files shared externally by each drive but not sure how to get a file count for each share drive.

gam redirect csv ./file.csv multiprocess csv ./ext_shared_drives.csv gam user myuser@domain  filelist select teamdriveid ~id showownedby any id title mimetype modifieddate alternatelink lastmodifyinguser

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ross Scroggs

Jan 23, 2022, 9:15:07 PM1/23/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hardy,

Try this:
gam config csv_output_header_drop_filter "lastModifyingUser.me,lastModifyingUser.permissionId,lastModifyingUser.photoLink" redirect csv ./file.csv multiprocess csv ./ext_shared_drives.csv gam user myu...@domain.com  print filelist select teamdriveid ~id fields id,name,driveid,mimetype,modifieddate,alternatelink,lastmodifyinguser pm type anyone em pm not domainlist domain.com em

Ross

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please respect that confidentiality and do not disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error, please destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Thank you.