GAM Formal Training

Alexander Grutza

Feb 4, 2022, 11:22:15 AM2/4/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I ran across this post which is really dead and wondering if that GSFE Admins group is still around in a new form since G+ is dead?

I'm looking for formal training on GAM. I've emailed out rep. at Amplified IT to see if they offer formal training, not just setup and basic usage, I already have all that covered and have been using GAM for a while now. More so in how to interpret documentation and syntax.

For example: query vs queries. I think query is 'AND' operator and queries is 'OR' operator as far as I can tell.

Ian Crew

Feb 4, 2022, 1:08:37 PM2/4/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
GSFE Admins is still very much a going concern, now using Google Currents (the rebranded version of Google+). As far as I remember, there was not any interruption or change or migration during the G+ -> Currents transition.

I’m not aware of any formal training for GAM, but there are lots of cheat sheets around, and the archives of this mailing list (linked from the bottom of each message) are a fabulous resource.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Alexander Grutza

Feb 4, 2022, 1:25:15 PM2/4/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
How would one join the GSFE Admins "Current" group (https://currents.google.com/communities/114001660438094131273)?

Iain Macleod

Feb 7, 2022, 2:27:19 PM2/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello Ian,

I too would like to join the Currents group, how do I go about getting an invitation?

Christy Cate

Feb 7, 2022, 5:29:09 PM2/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I have just joined this GAM group today after it was recommended to me in the GSFE Admin Community on Google Currents. To become a member, you must have a Google Currents profile and provide a Google Workspace for Education email address. If you would like an invite, let me know what email address to have the owners/moderators invite.

This site (which may have come from here... I haven't taken the time to look yet) was helpful to me today - https://sites.google.com/jis.edu.bn/gam-commands/home

Iain Macleod

Feb 7, 2022, 5:37:10 PM2/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Is it limited to education, or are Google Workspace Enterprise allowed as well? I'm, guessing the "E" stands for education not enterprise?

If it is open to enterprise as well please ask they add imac...@irvinecompany.com

Christy Cate

Feb 7, 2022, 6:15:21 PM2/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Ahhh! Yes... the E is Education. I'll send your information and see if they will add you.

Ian Crew

Feb 7, 2022, 7:18:53 PM2/7/22
to GAM for G Suite
Yes, the “E” is for education. In terms of Workspace for Enterprise, probably the best resource is Google’s own Google Cloud Community site. I’m also told there’s a pretty active Subreddit devoted to Workspace, but I don’t have personal knowledge there.

Cheers,

Ian

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Berkeley IT

Raj V

Feb 7, 2022, 8:29:00 PM2/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
FYI, for those looking to get invited and those requesting an invite on behalf of someone. I'm posting Kim Nilsson's comment on the invite thread ( v.i. ). You will need a Google Currents account before you can be invited.

PLEASE! Verify that they are active Currents users before posting their address. I can't invite them if they aren't. As has been stated, since this group is owned by Workspace for Education accounts, we have been restricted to not allow external users to request to join. Instead we have to invite them manually. For that their Google Workspace email address is usually necessary. Unless a moderator has a previous Currents connection to the user, that's the only way to find them for the invite.

Alexander Grutza

Feb 8, 2022, 9:16:36 AM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Christy,

If you could send an invite to me that would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what information I need to provide to join.

Christy Cate

Feb 8, 2022, 9:24:51 AM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Iain, You should have received your invite.

Christy Cate

Feb 8, 2022, 9:25:49 AM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Alexander,

Be sure your Google Currents profile is active and send me the Workspace email address to request the invite.

Alexander Grutza

Feb 8, 2022, 9:28:52 AM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I believe it's active. Please send to agr...@carthage.edu

Iain Macleod

Feb 8, 2022, 12:11:15 PM2/8/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Christy!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/8e63d5cd-9d64-49fa-9452-a159412270den%40googlegroups.com.

--

Iain Macleod

Sr. Google Workspace Administrator

Irvine Company

101 Innovation | Irvine | California | 92617

Phone 949.720.2389

imac...@irvinecompany.com

Notice to recipient: This e-mail is only meant for the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a confidential communication or a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Alexander Grutza

Feb 8, 2022, 1:01:46 PM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Thank you just accepted!

Linda Petelik

Feb 8, 2022, 1:21:11 PM2/8/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Will you send me an invite also at lpet...@fergflor.org? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Linda

Linda Petelik
Technology Support Manager
Ferguson-Florissant School District
8855 Dunn Rd.
Hazelwood, MO  63042
Voice: 314.824.2012

FFSD Technology Department Help! Documents

Manuel Pedro Barros

Feb 8, 2022, 2:26:31 PM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace

Hi,

Can you send an invitation to me?

Markus Frömmel

Feb 8, 2022, 2:27:01 PM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I would be also glad to receive an invite. currents is activated.
mar...@zen-it.berlin

Christy Cate

Feb 8, 2022, 2:40:27 PM2/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
What is your Workspace email with an active Currents account, Manuel?

Jennifer Mixer

Feb 8, 2022, 4:18:21 PM2/8/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Christy,
Could you also send me an invitation.  I have an active Currents profile and my email is jmi...@gomcs1.com.  Thanks so much.

Mrs. Jennifer Mixer

www.MaranathaChristianSchools.org

Transformed Lives…Transforming the World

Manuel Pedro Barros

Feb 8, 2022, 4:27:04 PM2/8/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
sorry, it's mpba...@ined.pt
Manuel Pedro Barros

Avenida da Boavista, 5036
4100-125 Porto
Tel: 226155580
Email: colegi...@ined.pt
Site: ined.pt
Facebook: colegio.ined.porto
Instagram: colegio.ined

Linkedin: colegio-ined

Tod Sandman

Feb 9, 2022, 11:01:35 AM2/9/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Please send me an invite; I created a Currents profile this morning and my email address is sand...@rice.edu.

Brian Kim

Feb 9, 2022, 4:22:20 PM2/9/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
been busy again, (now with a broken arm), and not to hijack this thread. but always working on content over at workspaceadmins[dot]org.

Christy Cate

Feb 9, 2022, 6:06:24 PM2/9/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Sent a request, Tod. Be on the lookout for the invite.

Dorothy Lynn

Feb 16, 2022, 3:17:21 PM2/16/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Me too please!

Seth Dimbert (Hillel Yeshiva)

Feb 22, 2022, 10:49:24 AM2/22/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
One more, please: sdim...@hillelyeshiva.org (which is active with Currents).

TYVM!

Robert Whited

Feb 23, 2022, 3:45:20 PM2/23/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Can I get an invite to the GSFE Admin group?

Terri C

Feb 24, 2022, 7:41:48 AM2/24/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi,

Could I please be added to this group too? I have validated my Currents account:   terri....@greececsd.org

Don Beck

Feb 24, 2022, 1:49:29 PM2/24/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I'n not an education account but would still love to be invited as well

Christy Cate

Feb 24, 2022, 2:11:58 PM2/24/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Seth and Terri, I have posted a request for you to receive an invite... Please be on the lookout.

Dorothy and Robert, please give me your active Currents email address.

Don, Send me your active Currents email address as well, though I'm not sure if a non-education account can join or not.

Lee, Melanie

Feb 24, 2022, 2:36:14 PM2/24/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
hi, can i be added too? we do have GAFE.
Melanie Lee

Don Beck

Feb 24, 2022, 2:46:33 PM2/24/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Christy - here you go:
dcb...@merig.com

Dorothy Lynn

Feb 24, 2022, 4:15:37 PM2/24/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Christy Cate

Feb 24, 2022, 6:14:20 PM2/24/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Don and Dorothy, I have requested an invite.

Melanie, what email address has an active Currents profile?

Lee, Melanie

Feb 25, 2022, 1:04:25 PM2/25/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
sorry i dont know Currents? my GAFE email is ml...@hueneme.org

Melanie Lee

Melanie Lee

Feb 25, 2022, 3:39:00 PM2/25/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
i checked and yes i am part of currents ml...@hueneme.org
We just dont use it very much...

Christy Cate

Feb 25, 2022, 4:14:19 PM2/25/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Melanie, I have just requested an invite for you.

Lee, Melanie

Feb 25, 2022, 4:15:39 PM2/25/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
thank you!!
Melanie Lee

Michael Rabinovitz

Mar 2, 2022, 12:41:23 PM3/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Christy,

Can I get an invite? mrabi...@cvsd.net

Thanks!

Mary Ham

Mar 2, 2022, 2:04:13 PM3/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Christy

I would love to receive an invite as well  ha...@cua.edu - I have a currents profile.

Thanks Mary

Chris Evans

Mar 2, 2022, 4:10:22 PM3/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello Christy

I would like an invite also. cev...@tps.org

Thank you!

Kristina Sedbrook

Mar 2, 2022, 4:14:15 PM3/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can I please have an invite as well?

 This message originated outside of DISH and was sent by: google-ap...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 12:41:23 PM UTC-5 Michael Rabinovitz wrote:
Hi Christy,

Can I get an invite? mrabi...@cvsd.net

Thanks!

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 4:15:39 PM UTC-5 Melanie Lee wrote:
thank you!!
Melanie Lee

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 1:14 PM Christy Cate <http://cc...@esc14.net> wrote:
Melanie, I have just requested an invite for you.

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 2:39:00 PM UTC-6 Melanie Lee wrote:
i checked and yes i am part of currents http://ml...@hueneme.org
We just dont use it very much...

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 10:04:25 AM UTC-8 Melanie Lee wrote:
sorry i dont know Currents? my GAFE email is http://ml...@hueneme.org

Melanie Lee

Marie Kennedy

Mar 2, 2022, 4:24:05 PM3/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to handle GSFE subscriptions other than here? Not annoyed (yet, grin), just asking...
=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie Kennedy
Systems Administrator
Oregon Trail School District

Joseph Christoff

Mar 2, 2022, 4:32:39 PM3/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
This is one time I am grateful for the abridges summary of Google-Apps-Manager!

May I also request an invite? chris...@platoacademy.net

Marie Kennedy

Mar 2, 2022, 4:39:54 PM3/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Haha. Yes, thinking about switching to the digest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie Kennedy
Systems Administrator
Oregon Trail School District

Christy Cate

Mar 2, 2022, 5:58:50 PM3/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Michael!

I assume this email address has an active Currents’ profile… Request for an invite has been sent.

Christy Cate

Digital Innovation Consultant

GEG-WESTX Leader

Region 14 Education Service Center

1850 Hwy. 351

Abilene, TX 79601

Office: (325) 675-7028

Cell: (325) 439-8765

Fax: (325) 675-8659

Twitter: @christycate

Twitter: @R14TechBytes

Twitter: @edcampwesttexas

Voxer: christycate

about.me/christycate

 ACE L1 Christy__NEW__ GfE-Badges-Horizontal_Certified-Trainer (1)

Have sensitive information to send?

Click here to use the ESC 14 Secure Data Transfer System

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please return it to the sender and delete the material from any computer.

This e-mail and attachments contain privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached documents is prohibited. Note that any views/opinions presented in this e-mail or attached documents are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the Chartiers Valley School District. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and any attached documents. Chartiers Valley School District does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or omissions in its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission.

Christy Cate

Mar 3, 2022, 12:08:49 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can I please get on that invite?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 10:01 AM Christy Cate <cc...@esc14.net> wrote:

 This message originated outside of DISH and was sent by: google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Invite requested, Mary!

Christy Cate

Mar 3, 2022, 12:17:50 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can I please get an invite sent?

Thanks

Logo
Guibson Prieto
Cloud and Collaboration Deployment Engineer
T: (240) 219-2739 | M: (301) 978-6740
E: guibson...@ditoweb.com | www.ditoweb.com/
LinkedIn icon Youtube icon

Biju Daniel

Mar 3, 2022, 12:19:34 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I would like to get an invite too

Thanks
Biju Daniel

This e-mail and attachments contain privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached documents is prohibited. Note that any views/opinions presented in this e-mail or attached documents are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the Chartiers Valley School District. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and any attached documents. Chartiers Valley School District does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or omissions in its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission.

Christy Cate

Mar 3, 2022, 12:26:12 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

LOL, Marie!

Currents currently requires an invite… The invite thread I am posting to is INSIDE the GSFE Currents Community.

[...]

C C

Mar 3, 2022, 12:29:03 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I would like to get an invite as well.

Marie Kennedy

Mar 3, 2022, 1:27:10 PM3/3/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I'm in that group too, so I get it. But folks could send requests to you directly since you're kind enough to include your direct email address in your posts. Just sayin'. It was kinda funny at first, but ...
LOL. OK, still funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie Kennedy
Systems Administrator
Oregon Trail School District

Alexander Grutza

Mar 3, 2022, 1:49:03 PM3/3/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
You can always hit unsubscribe from the top of the thread I think to stop receiving emails when someone replies... Sorry everyone! lol..

Christy Cate

Mar 3, 2022, 2:10:42 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Guibson, What email address has an active Currents profile?

Christy Cate

Mar 3, 2022, 2:17:25 PM3/3/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

CC, I will need the email address of your active Currents profile.

mauro Monso

Mar 4, 2022, 4:17:55 PM3/4/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Christie,
Would you mind sending me one invite?
Thanks in advance
Mauro

Joel Romero

Mar 6, 2022, 2:13:23 AM3/6/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I would like to join the Currents group, please how do I get an invite?

First of all, Thanks
El contenido de este correo es confidencial y puede ser objeto de acciones legales.  Es dirigido solo para el o los destinatarios(s) nombrados anteriormente. Si no es mencionado como destinatario, no debe leer, copiar, revelar, reenviar o utilizar el contenido de este mensaje. Si ha recibido este correo por error, por favor notifique al remitente y proceda a borrar el mensaje y archivos adjuntos sin conservar copias.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not named as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the messageand any attachments without retaining any copies.

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 10:38:54 AM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Mauro,

I need your email address with an active Currents profile.

Kristina Sedbrook

Mar 7, 2022, 11:00:06 AM3/7/22
On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 8:38 AM Christy Cate <cc...@esc14.net> wrote:

 This message originated outside of DISH and was sent by: google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Mauro,

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 11:36:58 AM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Joel,

What is your email address with an active Currents profile?

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 12:34:01 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Kristina, Request for invite is sent.

Yogita Khedkar

Mar 7, 2022, 12:41:01 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christy,

Could you please send me to an invite for the meeting?
Thanks so much.

--
Regards,
Yogita Khedkar

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 12:43:51 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Yogita,

I must have the email address that has an active Currents profile.

Yogita Khedkar

Mar 7, 2022, 1:04:09 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com, Scott T. Neal
Hi Christy,

Thank you for your response.
Please send the invite to sn...@pleasantonusd.net and ykhe...@pleasantonusd.net.

Joel Romero

Mar 7, 2022, 1:19:31 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christy

My email address is joel....@esourcecapital.com

Thank you very much

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/477bdcfbeeb257dd9e6da94aff1d0267%40mail.gmail.com.

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 1:34:19 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 1:34:30 PM3/7/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Christy Cate

Mar 7, 2022, 2:00:06 PM3/7/22
to GAM for Google Workspace

Daniel Bernard

Mar 8, 2022, 3:58:39 PM3/8/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Christy,
Could you also send me an invitation.  I have an active Currents profile and my email is daniel....@autonomia.com.br  Thanks so much.

Whited, Robert

Mar 8, 2022, 6:03:14 PM3/8/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
My currents email should be rwh...@carroll.edu

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.

Karl Mulder

May 23, 2022, 12:28:28 PM5/23/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Christy my currents email is kmu...@nmu.edu and I would like an invite.  Thanks

Christy Cate

Sep 28, 2022, 2:28:23 PM9/28/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Christy, I too would like an invite. Currents email: ronald....@emm.org
Thank you!

Bryan Cowie

Sep 28, 2022, 2:53:08 PM9/28/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hello,

Can I please have an invite bryan...@tctchome.com

Kim Nilsson

Sep 29, 2022, 8:31:29 AM9/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
If I remember correctly, Christy Cate no longer works in education and has left the GSFE Admins community.

As she was only relaying your emails to me, I have now invited Bryan and Ron.

In the future, I will help out directly in this thread.

During 2023 we will migrate away from Currents to Google Chat Spaces, but the community will still be invite only, so the thread will live on. :-)

/Kim Nilsson
Moderator of GSFE Admins.

Paul Ogier

Sep 29, 2022, 8:33:06 AM9/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Christy

Please can you invite me as well pa...@outsourcehouse.co.za

Thanks!

Karl Mulder

Sep 29, 2022, 9:01:20 AM9/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Kim,

I'm guessing that my request for an invite to the Currents community got lost with Christy relaying the requests to you.
Does the invite come as email? or does it show up in the currents.google.com page itself?
My Currents email is kmu...@nmu.edu, please send me an invite.

Sue Gum

Sep 29, 2022, 9:32:00 AM9/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Can you send an invite to me as well?   Thank you.  sg...@allegheny.edu

Kim Nilsson

Sep 29, 2022, 3:55:38 PM9/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Both invitations were sent.

Sometimes you may need to visit the community to see that you can join.

Sometimes you can find the invite in Other notifications.

/Kim
--
There is No Substitute!

Paul Ogier

Sep 30, 2022, 2:08:15 AM9/30/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Could you invite me as well? pa...@outsourcehouse.co.za

Johann Radloff

Oct 12, 2022, 9:29:52 AM10/12/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I would also like an invite.  Thank you!
johann....@godwinschools.org

Jeanty, Yves

Oct 12, 2022, 10:56:19 AM10/12/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to the list for training

Yves Jeanty
Systems Engineer, CSM
Cambridge Health Alliance

The information transmitted in this electronic communication, including all contents enclosed and/or attached, is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain material that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any review, re-transmission, copy, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this information in error, please contact the sender and properly destroy this communication and all copies thereof.

Sue Gum

Oct 12, 2022, 11:05:20 AM10/12/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Please add me as well.

Angela Bawcum

Oct 12, 2022, 11:30:48 AM10/12/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I think there may be some confusion that I thought it would be helpful to clarify.

Is the list being referenced in this thread for GAM training or rather for access to the Current Community (which will be deprecated at some point)?

Angela Bawcum
Director of Technology and Information Security
Technology & Instructional Innovation
Lawrence Technological University
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075

Joseph Grimes (From GAT Labs)

Oct 12, 2022, 11:37:07 AM10/12/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Could I get an invite too please?

Thanks in advance.

--
Joe Grimes
GAT Labs Ltd

GAT has introduced many new features, for a quick overview of the many things you can now do check out our video tutorials from our Youtube channel

Kim Nilsson

Oct 12, 2022, 11:37:46 AM10/12/22
to Google Apps Manager
Good call, Angela.

The invites I can help with is access to the GSFE Admins community on Currents.

As a heads up, we are in talks with Google on how to best migrate the community and keep going. They are very eager to help out to make sure it's thriving in the future.

There is no planned gam training.

TamingTech has a few videos on YouTube. So does workspaceadmins.org and a few others.

/Kim

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CAHuCOCWRV4QOFLZhtA7eEMQ6rLENThQyzZjhBmKL7H-C1fsTKA%40mail.gmail.com.

Paul Ogier

Oct 12, 2022, 11:39:58 AM10/12/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Thanks for the shout out Kim.

If you are looking for the basics of GAMADV-XTD3 you can see the videos here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LDeyXQNLI&list=PL_dLiK09pJVhKJxZHNk9CHK0q5hkZ856w

Erik

Oct 12, 2022, 3:59:24 PM10/12/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christy, Can I please get an invite to join GSFE Admins?

Thank You!

Erik Jerue
IT Systems Architect
Infrastructure Services - Operations
Pima Community College

eje...@pima.edu

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 8:22 AM 'Alexander Grutza' via GAM for Google Workspace <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I ran across this post which is really dead and wondering if that GSFE Admins group is still around in a new form since G+ is dead?

I'm looking for formal training on GAM. I've emailed out rep. at Amplified IT to see if they offer formal training, not just setup and basic usage, I already have all that covered and have been using GAM for a while now. More so in how to interpret documentation and syntax.

For example: query vs queries. I think query is 'AND' operator and queries is 'OR' operator as far as I can tell.

Ian Crew

Solutions Architect
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Information Services and Technology

Kim Nilsson

Oct 12, 2022, 4:59:58 PM10/12/22
to Google Apps Manager
Hi Erik,

Christy's not in GSFE Admins anymore, but she used to just relay the requests to me, so I just invited you.

/Kim

Vini Bettega

Oct 14, 2022, 4:23:51 AM10/14/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi Kim

I'd like an invite also, please/

Regards

Vini

Chuck McDonald

Oct 14, 2022, 4:31:58 AM10/14/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I would like an invite, too, please.
Kim's email seems to be missing from that quoted email.

Thank you

Jinu Thomas

Oct 14, 2022, 4:38:47 AM10/14/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can I also get an invite at jct...@gmail.com

Thank you

Kim Nilsson

Oct 14, 2022, 10:01:58 AM10/14/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

People who want to get an invite to the Workspace for Education admins community on Currents must type out their Workspace email in the thread.
Or email me directly, and give me the Workspace email address.

You must also first make sure that your Currents profile is active, as I can't invite you unless it is.

The three latest people who asked either didn't provide their email address, or didn't have an active Currents profile.

Do note that the community is only for superadmins working in Education. If you don't, don't request an invite.

Peter Easton

Oct 14, 2022, 2:52:02 PM10/14/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
I could i get an invite also, pea...@pratt.edu