Cannot revoke OAuth token using GAM 3.21

Mohammed Islam

Aug 8, 2014, 3:26:44 PM8/8/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to use GAM 3.21 under Windows to revoke OAuth tokens of Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GASMO) for a bulk number of users. The test I did with a single user. The command output showed that it succeeded but the token was not revoked.

Here is the GAM version info:
Dito GAM 3.21
Python 2.7.6 32-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.2
Windows-2003Server-5.2.3790-SP2 x86

Here is the command and and result output (Actual user name is replaced with dummy):
D:\GAM321>gam user joe...@domain.com delete token Client ID 1095133494869.apps.googleusercontent.com
Deleted token for joe...@domain.com

However, the user was still using Outlook to send/receive email without any prompt. While checking his security settings,  GASMO was listed, not removed.

Client ID is confirmed for GASMO after exporting all those OAuth tokens. I followed the instructions here: https://code.google.com/p/google-apps-manager/wiki/SecurityExamples.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mohammed Islam

Aug 8, 2014, 6:41:22 PM8/8/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Fixed it! There was a space between 'Client' and 'ID' but GAM did not give any syntax error. After removing the space and made it ClientID, it worked.
Command is:
gam user mohammed.islam@idt.net delete token ClientID 1095133494869.apps.googleusercontent.com