gam to transfer events from a secondary calendar to a Resource calendar?

Susan McClure

Jan 10, 2020, 12:28:58 PM1/10/20
to GAM for G Suite
I have a new resource calendar, and the owner would like to transfer all events from one of their secondary calendars to this
new resource calendar.  The user is an owner for both the secondary calendar and the resource calendar.
I assume I could transfer based on the secondary calendar's email address, because the user owns several secondary calendars.

Is there a way to do this for her, using gam commands ?

It looks like gam transfer seccals is only for secondary calendars, transferring to a new owner.

And a related question, since I expect another owner to ask this:  Can you transfer events from one Resource calendar to another Resource calendar ?

PS C:\GAMADV-XTD3> gam version
GAMADV-XTD3 4.98.01 - https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3
Ross Scroggs <ross.s...@gmail.com>
Python 3.8.1 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.7.8
httplib2 0.13.0
oauth2client 4.1.3
Windows 10 10.0.17134   AMD64
 Thank you for any insight on transferring calendar events.

Eric Dannewitz

Jan 10, 2020, 1:15:17 PM1/10/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I did something like this and I think I exported out the events, and then imported them into the calendar resource. Did not use GAM for this if I remember correctly.

Eric Dannewitz
Technology Assistant/District Tech
Acalanes Union High School District
District Office Technology Department

Ross Scroggs

Jan 10, 2020, 1:20:02 PM1/10/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Corin See

Feb 28, 2024, 6:01:32 AMFeb 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Odd thing with link is that the "Move calendar events to another calendar" link at the top of the article is in list, but the actual subsection is missing from the wiki.

Ross Scroggs

Feb 28, 2024, 10:17:37 AMFeb 28
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Fixed.
----
Ross Scroggs

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.