Disabling the login challenge

Victor Vilaça

Sep 30, 2022, 8:16:15 PM9/30/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi

 I'm new using GAM so I have several doubts, but the main one is: I would like to know if it is possible to disable the login challenge of a user's profile. I'm grateful if anyone can answer.

Victor Vilaça

Sep 30, 2022, 8:17:52 PM9/30/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Sorry I forgot to inform you that this action I want to perform is in Gmail.

Kim Nilsson

Oct 2, 2022, 7:04:59 AM10/2/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
No, the login challenge can, afaik, only be managed on the Security card of the individual user in the admin console.

Victor Vilaça

Oct 2, 2022, 10:34:40 AM10/2/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
OK thank you.