Printing all mobile devices

Rodney Dore

Jul 2, 2015, 1:20:44 PM7/2/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon

I am trying to print out all mobile devices from the panel with the commands "gam print mobile todrive" (also tried dumping to file).  This only reports on 20 devices.  Export from the control panel in in the thousands.  I am trying to get the resourceID to clean out devices that have not synced in over a year.

I tried previous GAM release and today's latest and greatest.

Any advice?

Thanks
Rodney

Rodney Dore

Jul 2, 2015, 1:46:19 PM7/2/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Also tested on another domain instance and got limited results.

Jay Lee

Jul 2, 2015, 1:59:52 PM7/2/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rodney,

  I see a domain showing only 120/124. Can you file a support ticket and email me direct with the case #? It'd also help if you can reproduce in the API explorer tool. Also, look for any patterns in the results like only devices created after X date show or that have synced after X date or devices are all Android, no iOS devices show.

Jay